Thursday 16 May 2013

Why Goodmorning Everybody...



It's my sisters engagement party today. My job for the evening is to create the engagement video that is to be shown tonight. I only have a third of the photos that are supposed to be included and a whole lot of raw footage to sift through and somehow make coherent. I won't get the rest of the photos until two hours time and then have one hour until all of the guests start arriving....
Needless to saw it's a wee bit stressful. It's been a while since I made a video too, so I have no idea  how long this one is going to take to render!

All I really want to do is this:


I also have a major piece of assessment due in couple of days which I haven't even started!!! So when I think of that I kinda wanna scream like this:


I personally can't see this video thing going well tonight, but who knows I might just be able to kick in to overdrive mode and totally pull off something absolutely AMAZING.



So hey I might just be like a little LOT stressed and have had no sleep this past week.

Here have some sexy cat pics and Candyland remixes!














Until next time.


Maisy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment